These tracers may be installed on your device depending on the preferences that you expressed or may express at any time in accordance with this policy.
With a view to provide information and ensure transparency, Metaplace Hotel established this policy so that you can learn more about:
– The origin and purpose of the information processed when you browse http://metaplacehotel.com/.
– Your rights with regard to cookies and other tracers used by Metaplace Hotel.
Cookies and other similar tracers are packets of data used by servers to send status information to a user’s browser and return status information to the original server through this same browser.
The status information can be a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field or other types of information.
During their validity period, cookies are used to store status information when a browser accesses various pages of a website or when the browser returns to this website at a later point.
There are different types of cookies:
– Session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you exit the browser or leave the website
– Persistent cookies, which remain on your device until their expiration or until you delete them using the features of your browser
Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the http://metaplacehotel.com/ and the ability to use all of their features, and intended in particular to:
– Manage authentication of website visitors and the associated security measures, and ensure proper functioning of the authentication module
– Optimize the user experience and facilitate browsing, in particular determining “technical routes” for browsing
– Store information regarding the “cookies” information banner seen by website visitors who then continue to browse the website after agreeing to accept cookies on their device
Implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again for content or a service after a certain period of time, or to ensure basic operation of http://metaplacehotel.com/ and use of their major technical features, such as monitoring of performance and browsing errors, management of user sessions, etc.)
Cookies for features intended in particular to:
– Adapt http://metaplacehotel.com/ to the display preferences of your device (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and settings of the display of web pages based on the device you are using and its location, etc.)
– Store specific information that you enter on http://metaplacehotel.com/ in order to facilitate and customize your subsequent visits (including displaying the visitor’s first and last names if the visitor has a user account)
– Allow you to access your personal pages more quickly by storing the login details or information that you previously entered
Cookies for visitor tracking are aimed at improving the comfort of users by helping us understand your interactions with http://metaplacehotel.com/ (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies may collect statistics or test different ways of displaying information in order to improve the relevance and usability of our services.
Advertising cookies are intended to (i) offer you, in advertising spaces, relevant, targeted content that may be of interest to you (best offers, other destinations, etc.) based on your interests, browsing behavior, preferences, and other factors, and (ii) reduce the number of times that the advertisements appear.
Affiliate cookies identify the third-party website that redirected a visitor to http://metaplacehotel.com/.
Social network cookies, set by third parties, allow you to share your opinion about and content from http://metaplacehotel.com/ on social networks (for example, the “Share” or “Like” application buttons for social networks).
The social network applications on http://metaplacehotel.com/ as mentioned above can in some cases allow the social networks concerned to identify you even if you did not click on the application button. This type of button can allow a social network to track your browsing on http://metaplacehotel.com/, simply because your account in the social network concerned is enabled on your device (open session) while you are browsing.
We recommend that you read the policies of these social networks to familiarize yourself with how they use the browsing information they may collect, especially with regard to advertising. These policies must specifically allow you to make choices on these social networks, particularly by configuring your user accounts for each of them.
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. Also, when you first visit the http://metaplacehotel.com/, you are asked whether you agree to the installation of this type of cookie, which is only activated after your acceptance.
This process is supported by means of an information banner on the home page of the http://metaplacehotel.com/, which informs you that by continuing to browse, you are agreeing to the installation of cookies that require consent on your device.
You can change your mind at any time using the various methods described in section “Deleting and/or blocking cookies”.
You may also review, modify or withdraw your consent by using the section below: